Thursday, December 16, 2004

more notes from the underground

Last weekend I wrote a blog criticizing the Scissors Sisters and lamenting the fact that Bernard Kerik's nomination for Homeland Security Director had gone down in flames due to a "nanny problem."

I have just one word to say in my defense about the Kerik story. That word is "Oops."

The story I read today on Yahoo! still insists, as did the original story on which I based my blog, that Kerik is, indeed, bald.

I still stand by my statement about the Scissors Sisters, however, and hope they aren't nominated for a Nobel prize anytime soon.

Because we reserve the right to change our minds when the rumor and innuendo begin to overwhelm us. We, and Bernard Kerik, are entitled to an occasional faux pas here in Jimbo's world.

No comments: