Friday, December 23, 2005

a small phish in a large pond

Well, it finally happened. I guess I have abused PayPal’s policies and ripped someone off again and they have suspended my account. Here is some of what they had to say to me in an e-mail this morning.

...as we try to verify your personal informations. If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choise but to temporaly suspend your account.

I guess I should feel really guilty. I guess I should respond and give them my personal information. What harm could they do if I give them my user name and password? Oh, and why can’t PayPal spell or use proper grammar?

Unfortunately for them, I’m too slick for them to catch me. I’m going to sleeze out of this one. One way I’m going to do it is by not sending them my user name and password. I'm going to squirm out of this one because in addition to being too slick for them, I don’t have a PayPal account, a user name nor a password to send them, anyway. I just hope their phishing trip doesn’t net them any big phish. I just hope the CIA is on their spamming list.

That would make it a joyous holiday season for all of us here in Jimbo’s world.

No comments: