Sunday, November 06, 2005

spiders and snakes

This week at work, someone made a comment to me about their pets and how close they were to them. I commented that Jimbo’s girlfriend and I have no pets or creatures around chez Jimbo’s girlfriend. I think I spoke too soon.

This morning, while assembling my blog about the coins, I had a confrontation with a wolf spider. At least, I’m pretty sure it was a wolf spider. One of the guys who was in here earlier this year giving a quote to spray for termites identified a similar spider as a wolf spider. They are scary looking bastards. Please observe the photo below. Or, at least it should be below when I get this thing organized. If it is someplace else, I apologize in advance.




wolf spider
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.