Sunday, November 06, 2005

The spider walked up the wall next to my desk and gave me a nasty look. I don’t want to offend anyone who is an animal lover, but I took a junk mail envelope out of the trash, put in on the wall on top of the spider and smacked it. I somehow missed hitting him and he ran down the wall and hid behind my desk. I pulled out the desk and sent the spider to his reward with a shoe, repeatedly bashing him.

Then, this afternoon, we cleaned up the yard and I cut the grass. Afterward, when I was putting away the mower, I noticed a dead snake at the front of the garage. It appears he made a dash for freedom or a dash inside out of the cold one night this week and only got as far as the garage door, where he met an untimely fate. It looks as if he was crushed by the door on the downward cycle. I looked up the snake on the internet and found some that looked like he did. Their countenances are below, again if I get this thing laid out correctly.





ringneck snake
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.