Saturday, October 01, 2005

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

You’re probably waking up this morning, or maybe getting ready to go to bed. Maybe you’re at work or maybe you are spending the afternoon surfing the web and so you’ve stopped by to see what pearls of wisdom Jimbo has deposited for your reading enjoyment. And as you do, you think, “What is this? Have I gone to the wrong place? Is my monitor going bad?”

Well, relax, my friends (and those of you who can’t stand me). Don’t slap the side of your monitor. There is nothing wrong with it. After ten months, I have just changed the way my blogsite appears. After all, the first principle of liberalism is that the only constant is change. So, if you think my blogsite looks different, you are right. I’ll probably change it again sometime.

Because that’s just the way we are, here in Jimbo’s world.

No comments: