Wednesday, June 05, 2013

hey, mr. president, some old dork wants you to call


I read this morning that Republican Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa says that the President hasn’t called him in four years.

Waa!  Boo hoo!

Let me get this strait.  Some octogenarian senator who is part of the Republican minority in the senate, who have made it their business to try to derail our economy and punish the American people as much as they can, is expecting a call. 

Sorry, dipstick, I wouldn’t call you either.  Have you tried to phone the President, or is this a matter of waiting for his call?

Oh, by the way, I am a little ahead of myself.  Grassley will not actually be eighty years old until late this summer.

I am sure the President is a sick and tired of your crap as I am of your party trying to derail an economic recovery.  I am sure that he is just as fed up with the do-nothing congress and the filibustering minorities in the Senate as we all are.  You minorities get on our nerves.

Do something positive, Senator, and maybe you’ll hear from the White House, because, until you do, I will be the only one to respond, and I don’t matter.

No comments: