Saturday, October 27, 2012

withdrawal of my offer


Dear the Donald,
 

I have read much and heard much about your offer to purchase President Obama’s college and passport records and have heard many people say, what does the President have to lose?
 
I analyzed the question and I applied that logic to my own offer of my college records for $1 million.  I regret that I have to withdraw my offer, because I now understand that anyone who would sell their college records would be an idiot and the President and I are not idiots.  Well, he isn’t, anyway.  Anyone who would sell their college and passport application records would set themselves up for identity theft.
 
Whoever had the application and transcript records of anyone could ruin their lives applying for credit cards and using them for online theft.   Although I don’t look at you as a common criminal, well, you can’t be too careful these days.
 
I wish to make a counter-offer.  I will pay you $100 for all of you college records, passport application records and your last 7 years income tax returns.
 
You have until midnight October 31 to produce them.
 
I figure that for me—an elderly, retired gentleman on a fixed income-- $100 of my net worth is equivalent in your net worth to the $5 million you have offered, and therefore a fair offer.
 
What have you got to lose?   Are you hiding something?
 
I think you are probably an honest man and you probably were born in the United States and probably did well at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, but how can I know for sure unless you come across?
 
I am anxiously awaiting your reply.
 

 
Jimbo

No comments: