Sunday, February 12, 2006

friends and lovers

It appears I may have a bit of a wrong to right. After reading my blog yesterday, my girlfriend insisted that I had misread her feelings and that she was, indeed, sympathetic to my situation. She is concerned that my family is going to think she is a “bitch” and that she has a callous attitude toward my current state of affairs.

We had this conversation yesterday, on the way to Wal-Mart, where she purchased some high-quality printer paper that made ones resumes look more professional and offered a better chance of the user’s resume to be noticed by potential employers.

I would like to apologize for any misstatement that I may have made or any misreading of her feelings on this matter. It is good to know she is behind me 100%.

And that is good news, here in Jimbo’s world.

No comments: